Also known as wine refrigerators, wine coolers work to chill wine to ideal storage and serving temperatures – usually between 45 and 64 degrees. Wine coolers are perfect for connoisseurs who don’t have direct access to a wine cellar, and they come in a variety of storage capacities. At Carolina Custom Air, we love helping at-home sommeliers preserve their treasured wines. That’s why we offer professional wine cooler services.
Wine Cooler Repair in Charleston, SC, and the Surrounding Areas
A malfunctioning wine cooler can result in a bland wine-tasting experience. Repairing your wine cooler as quickly as possible is imperative to prevent financial losses. Our service technicians can rapidly repair all types of wine cooler issues, including:
- Wine cooler won’t turn on: Check for tripped breakers, faulty fuses and loose power cords before contacting our wine cooler professionals.
- Wine cooler isn’t cooling: This issue could be caused by a problematic thermostat, condenser, compressor or evaporator fan motor.
- Wine cooler has a leak: Wine coolers with compressors can leak water if the doors seals are defective or the drain hose has clogged.
- Wine cooler is making noises: Cracking and popping are normal because of temperature changes. Squealing or grinding indicates a serous issue.
- Wine cooler door doesn’t close: Make sure the wine cooler is sitting on a level surface. Check for filthy door gaskets or incorrectly positioned shelves.
Wine Cooler Maintenance in Charleston, SC, and the Surrounding Areas
Carolina Custom Air’s service technicians can repair and maintain a wide range of wine cooler, including single-zone, dual-zone, built-in and compressor-based models. We offer 24/7 emergency support to ensure you always have someone to call for service.
Choose Carolina Custom Air for Your Next Wine Cooler Service
Carolina Custom Air is a family-owned and operated company. We offer high-quality wine cooler services at competitive prices. Here’s why customers prefer us:
- Our business has been built on referrals from satisfied customers.
- We provide free second opinions and flat-rate prices.
- We only hire the most educated and qualified service technicians.
- We look beyond traditional solutions to truly solve a problem.
- We’re always honest, responsible, respectful and detail oriented.
- We focus on emerging technologies so that we can offer our customers the best.
Do you need to schedule a wine cooler repair or maintenance in Awendaw, Charleston, Isle Of Palms, Mount Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Daniel Island, Summerville or the surrounding areas in South Carolina, contact Carolina Custom Air today.