About Carolina Custom Air HVAC Services
Your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are responsible for keeping your family comfortable, healthy and safe. And you rely on an HVAC contractor to ensure they operate effectively and at peak efficiency. At Carolina Custom Air, we offer a wide range of systems and services to help you create the safest, healthiest and most comfortable environment at home for your family. We’re here to help improve your quality of life.
Carolina Custom Air Offers Innovative HVAC Solutions
Carolina Custom Air opened for business in 2007, and we always strive to perform the highest quality work. Our owner has a Mechanical Engineering Degree from Virginia Military Institute, and we’re a locally owned and operated HVAC company. We have a strong background in building science, ranging from custom new residential construction and remodels to change-outs. When you contact us for the following HVAC services, rest assured we’ll examine your whole house instead of just the mechanical components:
- Air conditioner repair, installation and maintenance
- Ductless AC repair, installation and maintenance
- Furnace repair, installation and maintenance
- Heat pump repair, installation and maintenance
- Preventive maintenance agreements and tune-ups
- Residential new construction and light commercial
- Carry and install indoor air quality products
- Wine cooler repair, installation and maintenance
- 24/7 support for HVAC emergencies, including holidays
Why Customers Continue to Choose Carolina Custom Air
At Carolina Custom Air, we work hard to ensure our customers feel confident when they choose us as their go-to HVAC contractor. The systems we carry and the services we offer are some of the best available. People prefer us over the competition because:
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist that services all brands of HVAC equipment.
- We perform high-quality work at the most competitive prices in the area.
- We’ve built our business through recommendations from pleased customers.
- We provide 24/7 emergency support, including holidays.
- We only hire the most qualified and educated service technicians in our field.
- We focus on new HVAC technologies so that our customers can take advantage.
- We look beyond conventional answers to truly solve your comfort issues.
- We provide free second opinions and flat-rate prices.
- We’re going paperless in 2019 to reduce our impact on the environment.
Serving These and the Surrounding Areas in South Carolina
You won’t have to worry about sloppy work when you choose Carolina Custom Air with your next residential or light commercial HVAC service. To schedule your next service in Awendaw, Charleston, Daniel Island, Isle Of Palms, Mount Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Summerville or the surrounding areas in South Carolina, contact Carolina Custom Air.